Are you ready to take the next step and implement games as a learning intervention in your own organization, but need to know more about the practicalities of making it happen? Our experts are here to help you get started and answer your questions.
In this on-demand webinar, Rich Calcutt, Learning Consultant, Zaki Setra, Solution Architect, Julia Robinson, Programme Manager, and Elizabeth Schroeder, Client Engagement Manager, look at how to get started, how to get stakeholder buy-in, and the ins and outs of a games project.
They’ll look back at a selection of learning game projects from the last year and share how they did it, the pivotal decisions they made, the hurdles they overcame, and what they learned along the way.
Access the on-demand recording to:
- Lessons from the team behind the scenes on LEO's most ambitious game projects
- How to bring learning games in on your budget
- Planning the time and resources required
- Strategies to gain stakeholder buy-in for your next games project
- Key challenges and how to overcome them