This webinar is now in the past.
At the cutting edge of learning design and delivery, we are bringing a new approach to virtual workshop design to add to our blended and enhanced learner journeys
Join LEO Learning consultants, Andrew Joly, Director of Strategic Design (or Rose Benedicks, Consulting Lead), and Geoff Bloom, Principal Consultant, as they share their expertise of virtual learning in two practical sessions with key takeaways:
Session 1: The Virtual Workshop Playbook
March 3rd at 10:00-10:30AM GMT & 10:00-10:30AM EST
We’ll look at best practice design and delivery of deeply engaging virtual workshops for a new generation of virtual learners. We’ll tell you what you need to know about tools, session design, and facilitation.
Session 2: Beyond Workshops
March 10th at 10:00-10:30AM GMT & 10:00-10:30AM EST
We’ll look at how developing learning beyond virtual workshops to create enhanced and meaningful learning journeys at a distance. We’ll show you how learning blends work and how we can use social, action, and experimentation design frameworks to drive new skills and behaviors in practice.
Register now to:
- Learn how to drive more learning power from your virtual workshops and engage with learners at the next level
- Discover a range of new and engaging workshop activities that work
- See how learning blends work, and how we use action and experimentation to enhance our learning journeys
- See examples of what we’re doing with some of our leading global clients
- Challenge and share your ideas
- Learn how virtual workshops can be more powerful than face to face learning