This webinar is now in the past.
Hybrid learning—where you have a mix of live and virtual participants in the same event—is today’s reality. If you haven’t been tasked with designing for a hybrid environment yet, it’s likely you will soon!
Hybrid learning offers an opportunity to design rich, collaborative learning experiences that create connections between people and offer more transferable learning.
Join Patrick Thomas, Consulting Lead, and Geoff Bloom, Principal Consultant, as they share LEO’s model for designing and producing hybrid learning that works for everyone—not just the people in the room. We take a critical look at the mindset shift we need to make in order to create effective hybrid learning.
Register now to:
- Learn about LEO’s model for hybrid learning design and delivery
- Explore the mindset shift for designing and producing hybrid sessions
- Explore technology and tools to enable hybrid learning
- Get tips from our experts
- Get a free copy of our hybrid learning ebook