This awareness-level course explains the challenges of protecting data effectively. It covers the legal and regulatory landscape, the different types of data handled by a firm and the importance of ensuring that the data is collected, handled, stored and transferred securely. It uses real-life examples and practical scenarios to illustrate the key responsibilities of employees.
This course explains:
- The legal and regulatory landscape
- The risks associated with collecting, handling, storing and transferring data
- How the firm manages data security
- How to escalate breaches and concerns
Suitable for all
End test included as standard
SCORM 2004 (3rd/4th edition)
SCORM 1.2/2004 (3rd/4th edition) compliant LMS platforms including:
- PeopleFluent LMS (formerly NetDimensions)
Internet Explorer 11
Responsive content may be viewed on:
- Tablet device
Recommended connection speed 512 KBPS
Please request a free trial if you would like to review the course. If you would like to purchase 20 licenses or more or wish to be invoiced for your purchase, please get in touch and one of the team will help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.